Monday, July 7, 2008

RIVER RAFTING IN COLORADO

While in Colorado we tried river rafting. Riley and Mauricio had been before but the rest of us were first timers. We had a blast. The water was freezing, none of us fell in but as you can see in the last picture we were completely soaked. I am in the bright yellow helmet and Riley is right behind me, the rest of those crazy people in orange vests are my family, excluding my mom and Rhylan. The hippie guy is our guide. It was a little scary at times but I would do it again if I had the chance. Go for it be adventurous.

3 comments:

Lant Family said...

Wow that looks like fun. I have always wanted to do that. How fun to go with you family.

Angi Gerrie said...

Rafting is a blast! Looks like you guys had lots of fun on vacation.

Josh and Kelly said...

Thanks for the congrats, it was good to see that you guys have a blog too, and of course I don't mind if you put us on your list. (This is Kelly, I do most of the blogging too, but Josh says to tell you that he got a 31 on the MCAT, which is about average for people who got accepted last year, so he's pretty happy.) Rhylan has gotten so big! Good luck on your adventures moving!

who's checking