Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Just a day at the park

In the middle of November I decided to take the kids to the park for them to have a little fun... but mostly I wanted to get some fun pictures of them. Since I moved to Phoenix I hadn't taken much time to take their pictures. It was much too hot when we moved there and then things just got crazy. I really wanted to capture them having fun and just being kids! Here they are just happy to be playing and having fun. After a while I put my camera away, we made a huge sand castle and played game where we hid rocks in the sand and had to hunt for buried treasure!!! They especially loved that game. I think they also enjoyed one on one mommy time. I sure love hanging with these kids.













4 comments:

Chris and Sue Knight said...

looks warm...you got some really good ones of Gracin. Rhylan always has great pics. mom

The Sullengers said...

Fun pics - I'm a little jealous that it is so warm and you can play at the park :)

Chris and Sue Knight said...

I love our family pics...you are so awesome...hey isn't there a pic of just my kids...The pic of your dad and me kissing..Rileys expression in the background is so funny, I laughed for minutes. I can't wait to get them. Thanks so much..mom

Chris and Sue Knight said...

is Gracin doing the Nelson smile on the slide?
Zak

who's checking