Tuesday, February 7, 2012

8 to go!!!


This last year has been a eventful one for our family, and it is only getting crazier in the next few months!!

Sring 2011, Riley took board exam part 1
May 2011, Riley finished course work and started externship in Memphis TN
July-August 2011, we moved our family across the country to Phoenix AZ
August 2011, Riley started 2nd externship in Arizona
September-December 2011 Lots of traveling to Pinetop AZ to catch up on visiting with family
September 2011, Riley took Boards part 3 exam in North Carolina
November 2011, Riley took Boards part 2 exam in California
December 2011 we moved to St George UT
Jan 2012 Riley started his 3rd and final externship!!
Jan- May 2012, Riley applies for jobs (lots of traveling)
April 2012, Baby girl is due
May 2012, Riley Graduates
June 2012 Hopefully we move to Washington or Oregon to our new job.

We are getting used to change around here! I am nervous, anxious, scared, and excited, for this baby to come. This has been the easiest pregnancy so far. I have only thrown-up once!! My kids have been very willing to let me take naps. I got my energy back during the second trimester, but that is when she started to GROW!!! My lower back is now in constant pain (not usual for my pregnancies.) I think because I am so short I carry my babies out pretty far putting a lot of pressure on my lower back. With Gracin, I went to a chiropractor for the last two months of pregnancy, that helped. We'll see if I get to do that this time. Tylonal PM has become a good friend. I also had placenta privia for a month but luckily it moved out of the way. I'm on the home stretch now!! We are working hard to make friends in our new ward so we can have help watching Rhylan and Gracin when she comes!!--Wish me luck.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Yeah! Your life has been so crazy lately! I'm so excited that the baby will be coming so soon!

Chris and Sue Knight said...

thats a great picture..you look so cute...good thing we usually do the crazy things when we are young. You are on the home stretch..love mom
also received the CD today can't wait to order. thanks so much..

The Sullengers said...

It was crazy having a baby the same year Kash graduated :) But you will be fine and it would be awesome if a few of you headed up this way for work - the more the merrier and it would be nice to see a familiar face!

who's checking