Sunday, May 20, 2012

Trip to Oregon

Last week we traveled to Oregon to find a house to rent. It was so nice to be just Riley and I (and Hazel of course.) It has been 4 years since we went on a trip w/o kids. We were able to find an AWESOME house, we are so excited to have three bedrooms and a backyard again.  It is the nicest place we have ever rented.

I didn't bring my camera because I figured I could take pictures when we move there at the end on this month.  But I did take some pics with my phone. I have always wanted to see the redwood forest, really it's on my bucket list. And now I will live a short 20 min drive from these GIGANTIC trees. This tree isn't even that big!! They can grow to be 300+ feet tall. We are all excited to live on the Oregon coast.







3 comments:

Carly said...

I cannot WAIT to come visit you guys there!!!!! You guys are doing it, living the dream..apparently both mine AND savannah's ;)

The Sullengers said...

I'm so glad everything is falling into place for you guys! Good luck with the transition! Hopefully yours goes a little better than ours :)

Brittany H said...

That house looks so nice!! I hope we can find something that new in Albuquerque, but I'm seriously beginning to have doubts that there is anything new in that city!

who's checking