Saturday, June 23, 2012

So much to blog

Just so you know, we have moved to Oregon, almost a month ago, but our moving truck still hasn't arrived. I have almost 2 months of pictures on my camera I am dying to upload to my computer (on the moving truck) and blog about. Hopefully it will be here soon. Some exciting post you can look forward too:
Riley graduates from school
Brother Zak graduates high school
AZ trip
Hazel blessing
Hazel 2 month stats
Rhylans birthday
Rhylan & Jude party
Move to Oregon
Oregon hike
Tide pooling
Ocean adventures
Sea lion watching

So come back soon to see many adventures by the Williamson fam!!

3 comments:

Pierce Family said...

WHAT!?!?!?! You STILLLLLLL don't have your truck!?!?!?! They shouldn't charge you anything.... that is just ridiculous!

Rachel said...

Can't wait! Hoping your truck gets there soon!

Brittany H said...

I can't wait to see the pictures! I'm excited to see the fun you've had in your new town.

who's checking