Friday, May 31, 2013

New games

We have been playing new games in our house lately.

Ghosts.  This is Hazel's favorite.  She puts her blanket on all by herself and runs around just like Rhylan and Gracin.



Super heroes.  Gracin has been watching some Iron Man cartoons and really likes his Iron Man costume now!  He puts it on every other day at least.  Rhylan and Hazel put on some capes and they are one unstoppable team.






Airplane. I fly the kids up on my feet.  We do this a lot.  The kids never get tired of it but man, my legs do!



Take pictures.  Gracin has found a love for photography:) He takes pictures all day, like me.  This time he wanted to take a picture of me while I was taking a picture of him.

3 comments:

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

Hazel's name could be "super diaper"
Jude loves the airplane game too!

Jill said...

Is Rhylan loosing all of the red in her hair? It looks like she has a lot of blonde highlights now!

Brittany H said...

Love the pics of the kids "flying" on your feet. They look like they are having a blast! I need to do that more with my kids. Thanks for the reminder....oh and btw, your toe polish is cute. :)

who's checking