Monday, October 14, 2013

Gracin is changing, slowly

Gracin has times when it feels like the "terrible twos" are still here... he's 4 years old now.  He is very good at pulling my last nerve.  I find myself getting so frustrated with him easily.  Right now he is my hard one!!  Like at dinner time!! Or clean up time.  He hates chores, healthy food, rules, primary, and not being able to climb on furniture when every he likes.
And then there are days where he is great!!! I love seeing him grow and learn.  He is usually a happy easy going kid.  He just loves life and loves to just be.  He likes to cook, help, play and explore. He now gets dressed before he even leaves his room in the morning.  He is an amazing big brother to Hazel and is so sweet to her.  I hope each day gets better and we all learn how to be a little more happy than we were the day before

1 comment:

R and A Lambert said...

Are you sure you weren't writing about Caleb just then?

who's checking