Tuesday, December 10, 2013

How Rhylan sees me

I sometimes have mommy guilt, there are many times I think I am not trying my best.  I feel frustrated sometimes and loose my temper.  I really try hard to not yell or get so upset but honestly I'm not perfect.  This is an are in my life that I am striving to improve but often feel I'm falling short.  I just want my kids to know I love them and care more for them than they could understand.  While cleaning I found this picture Rhylan drew of her and I.  I had to stop and smile.  If this is the way she sees me I must be doing something right.  This is now my phone wallpaper, reminding me that I am doing great, keep it up:)

1 comment:

Brittany H said...

Sweetest thing ever. Got me thinking about what kind of picture Jefferson would draw.....
I think you are the BEST Mommy ever! I've always thought so and tried to be like you. Keep up the good work!

who's checking