Saturday, September 6, 2008

For My Dad

My parents informed me this morning that they were disappointed that they didn't get to see a new picture of there only granddaughter on the blog. I found out that they check it every day... my sister checks a couple times a day. They are Rhylan's fan club for sure. I am sorry if it seems to many of you that I a am a BLOG-o-HOLIC but I am really doing it for our family. They (Riley's family included) love to see pictures of Rhylan everyday!!! I am so glad Rhylan has a family that loves her so.

Here are a couple pictures from this morning. Rhylan is starting to dislike wearing clothes. It makes it hard to change her diaper or get her dressed. This morning Riley said "she didn't want her shirt on anymore." Just in case you were wondering where it went. Also my brother Zak taught her to raise her arms when you say "put your hands in the air... now wave um" -(Daddy Daycare) So there is a picture for you Zak!!!




2 comments:

The Heiner's said...

You need to stop being sorry!!!! :) I don't know anybody that knows you guys that wouldn't want an update at least everyday! It's great Savannah! And Rhylans just so great at taking pics! I love that Zak taught her that song! Sooooo cute. I bet she misses him! :(

Chris and Sue Knight said...

yo this is z
thank you so much for the pic o her holding up her hands lol. man i miss you guys. tell her i luv her

who's checking