Thursday, March 10, 2011

Children's museum

A friend of ours has a pass to the museum and asked us to come along with them. It was such a neat place, we hadn't been in a long time.

At a mini grocery store:
She loved the shopping part!!!
Gracin's favorite exhibit was about planes. He was actually flying that plane with a big fan and a controller.
Here they are inside a real plane. What kid wouldn't love to touch all these buttons?

While we were there, several school buses of wild crazy kids came. We had a rough time after that. I really think if I could take just Rhylan she would have so much fun, but it was hard for her to really try anything out with screaming crying Gracin tagging along. He was just so excited to be able to walk around, we would barely be at an exhibit for 5-10 seconds and he would run to the next. Rhylan and I pretty much chased him the whole time!!!! It was exhausting. And everyone kept staring an me, wondering why I let my child scream that way. At one point I decided that I really wanted to let Rhylan do something for a few mins, so I held kicking crying Gracin just outside the door way where I could see her.--With more "looks" from other patrons.



After that we headed to the little playground area so Gracin could be free. It is blocked off so he couldn't escape. There he was finally happy.


No comments:

who's checking