Thursday, March 31, 2011

A little nature walk


Today the kids were cranky so we headed out side for a little walk. We walked around our block and then around a little pond right by our street. The kids love it when we go outside, and they were happy as soon as they smelt that fresh air.

One of Gracin's favorite toys right now is this magnifying glass I got at the $1 store. He held onto in the entire 45 min walk. He was checking out everything. (I love the bottom right pic of Gracin looking at Rhylan.)--Click to enlarge. We encountered many animals. They tried to catch these two geese (top left). Gracin saw a cat fight, and he heard a puppy barking at him through this fence:) He is trying really hard to see it!
There were also lots of wild flowers/weeds. Purple, white, yellow...Here are a few more of the zillion's of pictures I took on our little adventure.


They came up with this pose..."mom, take a picture of me doing this!"--I hear it a lot:)

RUN!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

oh fun! I'm so jealous of your wildflowers. Those look really pretty! The magnifiying glass sounds like fun!

Chris and Sue Knight said...

wow what a walk...I like the collage of G w/the magnifying glass. the last pic with her hair standing straigt up when she is running... I sure like laughing at your fun pics they make me happy... I purple dough is pretty.. mom

Cleona said...

I wish it would warm up here so we can go outside. Beautiful pictures.

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

I love Rhylan's hairdo, she's so cute. I also love all of the pictures of Gracin with the magnifying glass. He is so into it you can tell. I like the picture as he is walking out the front door he is already looking through it.

who's checking