Sunday, October 23, 2011

Children's Museum

I decided to get a free culture pass from the library and take Rhylan to the Children's museum, just the two of us. She had such a good time and has asked again and again to go back. I love places like that where the kids get to be free and I am not worried about her touching something she shouldn't be, or playing with something that isn't a toy. Its all fair game there. I think her favorite part was the kitchen. She got to use real kitchen tools and pans to make fake pizzas for me. She really had fun putting it in the big pizza oven.



Ready to cook!!

Checking out the pizza oven.
I lost her in this noodle forest a few times, I just had to hold still and listen for the giggles to find her.






These little stinkers kept cutting her in line!!!
The tree house/ fort building exhibit was a huge hit with Rhylan. I think every toy room should have something like this. I didn't get a picture or our fort when we finished it but it was awesome.
Hanging at the art center.

3 comments:

Chris and Sue Knight said...

well that looks fun..so much stuff that she likes. hey i posted new stuff... mom

Rachel said...

Love that place! I took the kids there last year with that free culture pass. I defenitely need to go again.

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

That is awesome! I want to go to there! so fun

who's checking