Friday, October 14, 2011

Pumpkin Patch



While we were visiting Pinetop, we went to a pumpkin patch in Snowflake. The kids loved it. They got to roam around and pick out the best pumpkin they could find. I like that they didn’t pick the biggest ones they could find, each was appropriate for their size. Granny, Pa, and Zak hung out with us too. We usually call my dad Papa, but Gracin actually started to say “PA” with enthusiasm so we kind of like it. It sure made my dad happy for Gracin to call him by a name and be happy to see him. At the pumpkin patch there was also a hayride (that Gracin SCREAMED through) a little train pulled by a four wheeler, and a pumpkin launcher. It was a good day. Gracin also found some chickens to make friends with.




Gracin kept doing this and saying "COWD!" (cold)

Mom, Dad, and Zak.
Here they are heading for the train ride, Gracin was pretty unsure!
My new favorite picture.
I never get the two of them smiling and looking!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here is Rhylan and her pumpkin she picked out.


Here is Gracin trying to pick up his pumpkin.

4 comments:

Chris and Sue Knight said...

I sure liked that day.. it was a goooood day. the kids are so fun to watch and listen to. Thanks for sharing the weekend + with us.. Ma & Pa...

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

So many good pictures! Looks like a fun day. I like the picture of Gracin with the "cows", silly cows.

Rachel said...

Oh fun! I'm pretty sure my kids have completely forgotten what cold is. So glad that you are getting to spend so much time with your family. It must be so hard to live somewhere only temporarily. I am going to be up there this Thursday and Friday.

Cleona said...

Pumpkin patch pictures are my favorite. Grandma and Grandpa Knight are such awesome grandparents.

who's checking