Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Best Day Ever

One day while Riley was out of town interviewing for JOBS!!! I decided to be super mom. We spent most of the day playing, using playdoh to create new hair styles on some laminated pictures of us, drawing with new stencils etc. After all that, I decided that we should paint the tub. I saw this idea on Pinterest. I filled up some muffin cups with shaving cream, then I added finger paint and mixed. The kids got the idea right away. It was nice to have the bath water handy to rinse the brushes. During our hour long painting, Rhylan turned to me and said "mom this is the Best Day EVER!" I love how a little extra attention and love can mean so much to her! That made me glad to know I made a difference in her happiness that day. And I am striving harder to make each day the best day ever. I need to spend more time with them... well quality time:)

She takes her artistic work very seriously!


Gracin, not so much...

Yeah he painted his head:)





2 comments:

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

I love it! Yesterday I decided I needed to try a little harder to entertain Jude. We finger painted with yogurt+food coloring and he thought it was awesome! And it took almost no effort from me. Good for you for doing extra to make the best day ever!

Pierce Family said...

Looks super fun!

who's checking