Friday, February 22, 2013

I would still love you.

One day Gracin was being a pest toward Rhylan. After a "timenout" this was the conversation I heard.Gracin said "Rhylan I'm sorry for knocking over your towers and ponies."
Rhylan: "It's okay, I still love you and nothing can change that"
SO SWEET:) I must be doing something right

Then today Gracin head-butted me. It hurt pretty bad. Rhylan asked if I still loved Gracin even though he hurt me. I said "of course I do, would you still love Gracin if he hurt you?" She responded "yes I would always love him, even if he stole my juice box and drink it all!"

2 comments:

Brittany H said...

That is so sweet! Of course you are doing something right! You are one of the best Moms I know!
And sorry Gracin got you with his head. That always hurts so bad! JD got my Mom last week and made her nose bleed! Ouch!

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

I love this story! So cute! EVEN if he stole her juice box....that is a lot of love!

who's checking