Thursday, February 28, 2013

In the Kitchen

My kids love to help in the kitchen.  Gracin will always scoot a dining chair over to the counter to help whenever I'm cooking up something tasty.  I think he likes to sneak in a taste.  Rhylan likes to get creative.  Here we are making pretzels from scratch.  They had a fun time and really enjoyed eating them up.



While the pretzels were baking we worked on some cake pops.  I had left over cake balls from our mothers group that morning.  I decided to melt some chocolate and have them decorate the leftovers.  Again, they had fun decorating but more fun eating!



3 comments:

Chris and Sue Knight said...

you are a fun mom. Those pretzels
look really good.

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

i agree with mom you are a way fun mom. Jude just started pulling a chair up to the counter when i am cooking. I was chopping carrots and he wanted to help so I handed him a carrot and he helped eat it :)

Jill said...

Your pretzels look perfect. I have never made them before, but I think you have inspired me to try :)

who's checking