Tuesday, March 19, 2013

California Vacation take 1


We headed to California for 5 days during the last week in February!  We had a blast.  My parents let us use their time-share right by Disneyland.  As soon as we got into our room we got dressed and headed for the pool.  IT WAS FREEZING.  Okay the water wasn't too bad but getting out of the pool caused hypothermia!  Rhylan and I went swimming again the next day too.  That time, I convinced her to actually put her head under the water, no goggles and no floaties.  She was so proud of herself for swimming to me from the steps over and over again!  It was fun to see her be brave and trust me.  This was Hazel's first experience with swimming, she thought it was fun to splash and kick but don't like the cold:)

1 comment:

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

What a fun picture with all the swimming gear on! I love it!

who's checking