Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Children's museum

One day I was browsing the internet looking for new things to do here in town.  I came across the children's museum website.  Then I noticed it said every 2nd Saturday it only cost $2 to go!!  Well the second Saturday happened to be the next day!  We braved, for the first time, downtown alone, used my first parking meeter EVER.  Thank goodness I had a few quarters in my wallet-that never happens.  The museum doesn't have its own parking lot!  It was nuts trying to find a spot to parallel park downtown on $2 day!!  Anyways after many circles we parked and went inside.

We had a great time, it was PACKED and I am sure we would have had a better time on a different day but the kids still enjoyed it.
Gracin got a kick out of this air exhibit.  He would put that pink pong ball on top and it would blast in the air and float in front of his face!

Rhylan's favorite room was the music room.  She played me a few songs on the bongo drum.

Washing some veggies
Just like her daddy, checking out the eye. 
Playing with magnets


He didn't like getting dressed in this!  But we couldn't get him out of the firetruck, he loved that.

2 comments:

Colette said...

What a fun way to spend a Saturday!!

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

That looks so fun! Love the ping pong ball face

who's checking