Thursday, April 18, 2013

Not Happy About It!

March 11, 2013--This was the first day Hazel started walking (sort of)!!  She stood up and took 10 steps that morning!  I was so excited I made her do it over and over again trying to get video and pictures of her.  She was not happy about it...I know this picture just brakes my heart but I also wanted to remember how cute she was during her melt downs:)
She insisted she must put on this necklace before she took a single step.
 I was taking so many pictures of her walking I thought at least a bow in her hair would be nice. But a bow with jammies didn't seem logical.  So I decided then and there to change her outfit from those p.j.'s and do a quick little shoot... not happy about that either. 
Look at those sweet legs walking!

And I'm so glad I did!! After I put her in this metal bucket I was able to get a few really nice pictures of her.  I hadn't done a shoot for her in a few months and these were so perfect!




This one (below) is my favorite picture of the day!  It's going on my wall. Hazel is so sweet and easy going.  I just thought the prefect little expression on her face displayed her personality perfectly.


OKAY MOM I AM DONE NOW!!!! SERIOUSLY!

4 comments:

Jill said...

Love the new photos of Hazel...too cute!

Brittany H said...

You got some really cute pics! She is so pretty.

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

those r really sweet pics of her.
I've got to order some. mom

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

I love how we all torture our children to get them to walk/crawl/roll...or pretty much anything else! Desmond has been getting sad because we keep moving things just out of reach so he will crawl....but you sure got some sweet pics out of it

who's checking