Sunday, August 17, 2014

With Us

I always want to remember and have great pictures of my kids having fun with us.  Most of my pictures are of my kids having fun, or us all posed for a picture.  I want to have pictures of the little things we did together.  I want to be able to look back and see us just playing!  Now they aren't always the most flattering but I think showing love is a beautiful thing! 








Here are some with daddy.  Riley is such a great dad.  He loves these kid so much and really tries hard to make the short amount of time he gets to see them in the evenings, great. He is often exhausted when he gets home from a long day at work, but he still tries to make a meaningful moment with each of us.  He is amazing at doing it all:)

1 comment:

Jill said...

I think it is a great idea to take these "fun" pictures! Hope you guys are doing well :)

who's checking