Wednesday, November 26, 2008

"ishy" translation--fish

Monday we made a special trip to Atlanta to see the world famous Georgia Aquarium!!! This is the largest Aquarium in the world. We finally lived on this end of the country and couldn't give up the chance to go see it!!

Rhylan loved looking at all the fish (so did we). It was so exciting to see her face light up and that little finger point to everything. Our favorite animal was the largest fish in the sea...the Whale Shark. (I have a video below. ) Here are just a few picture of our day!

We got this little leash thing a couple weeks ago. It works wonders, she loves to wander around but she will never get too far!
She was scared to death of this fish!
Most of the pictures are of the back of her head because she wouldn't look away from the fish.


Here is a whale shark. I had a better picture with out strangers in it but I like how you can tell how big it is.

This is a Manta ray!! It was also huge. I guess it can get as big as an elephant that is an over 20 foot "wing"span.
Here are my two favorite people. She obviously gets her interest in animals from Riley.

4 comments:

Chris and Sue Knight said...

I Love the Monkey,& totally laughed my head off at her face but her eyes still looking at the fish. So funny. What a great day it was for you. Did Rhylan get her package yet? and Riley his? mom

Susan said...

That's so cool. I love aquariums! I've been to Monterey and Baltimore, so Georgia's definately on my list now!

Lant Family said...

Looks like it was alot of fun! Can't wait to hear all about your fun trip.

Janda said...

Ok her pony tails are the cutest thing ever, she looks so grown up with them!! Hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving, one of these years we need to celabrate it together like the good old days.:) Love ya

who's checking