Friday, November 14, 2008

I love that Rhylan can do crafts now!! There are several girls in my ward that got together and ordered crafts from oriental trading and then swapped. They only come in packs of 12 so it was nice to order a whole pack and get 12 different crafts to do. Some of them are a little too advanced for Rhylan but will be great next year!


She did it all by her self. I did the glue but she stuck everything together. Check out the red leaf on the top left, I put the glue dots in the same place but she smeared his eyes that way. It looks so cute on my front door.

5 comments:

Brent & Paij Collins said...

Cute idea. I love the video. It's crazy how much they can do. I love how proud of herself she is at the end. Darling!

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

Too cute! And the red alien leaf was the first thing I noticed!

Angi Gerrie said...

Totally cute! I love the finished product. You are such a great mom- you two are always up to something... All I am proud of today is that Kyle turned on ESPN and Deakon pointed to the Tv and said Football. LOL Anyway, your crafts are super cute!

Lant Family said...

That is so cute, we made ours the other day too. I think we will have to do the other ones this week before Thanksgiving. I love the way she placed the leaves.

Chris and Sue Knight said...

Great job Riley, loved your blog.!!
I also love the fall wreath. Good Job Rhylan. She's so awesome. Mom

who's checking