Thursday, November 20, 2008

Turkey day party

Today we went to a Thanksgiving party with our mother's group. Rhylan helped me make a feather headband...yes it is backwards and inside out oops.
She also helped me make a turkey. Hers was one of the only ones left alive. She wasn't interested in eating any of it.
She really had a fun time interacting with all the little kids in our ward. She is a pretty social little girl.

Sorry about the fuzzy photos..they are pretty good considering they are from my little phone!

5 comments:

Chasing Izzy said...

Hey. I just want to pinch her little cheeks! So cute. Wouldn't it be fun if we got Izzy & her together?
Anways, I meant your craft website so that people could see your items for sale, but duh, I just found it.

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

I love that the headband is backwards! You silly

Chris and Sue Knight said...

She really is so social!. So cute that you gals get together to do fun stuff with the kids. I Love the headband and amazing that she even let you put it on her for a while.

Susan said...

Good times, good times. They did surprising well with the apple turkeys. I really thought they would just sit there and eat the marshmallos!

Margaret and Murray Pratt said...

It was such a fun party! Mary loves Rhylan, we all do :)

who's checking