Wednesday, December 3, 2008

decorating with FHE

My mom sent Rhylan a package this last week. Inside were several thing for Rhylan to help decorate for Christmas. She got this snowman window cling that she can play with for 20 min or more at a time!!!

She also got a stuffed nativity ornament set! This was really nice because she really liked helping me decorate our tree but these little characters she can take off and put back on again.


So Monday we had FHE from the new nursery manual. At the end of the lesson she colored some pictures that I helped her turn into a mobile. On our way to the dinning room light (where we usually hang her beautiful projects) I turned around and she had already hung it on the tree!!! I thought it was so clever, it is still on our tree. I guess she was really in the decorating mood after all that practice.

5 comments:

Lant Family said...

how fun--do you like the new nursery lessons? I think we are going to order one. I think that is so cute she know things go on the tree.

Colette said...

What great pictures..I just love her!!!

Susan said...

That's a great idea to use the nursery manual for FHE. I'm always struggling to come up with things to do on Monday nights!

Heidi Joncas said...

How fun. Bode love the window clings too. They are the best little kid decoration.

Carly said...

I love the first picture on this group of pictures. haha thats a cute little corny smile she's got goin on! and her hair is growing! yay!!

who's checking