Saturday, December 13, 2008

Oh so thoughtful


I am sure many of you have husbands who are amazing, and thoughtful! So do I. This morning I woke up to the smell of breakfast. Riley woke up early, did the dishes, played with Rhylan when she woke up and made us all a delicious breakfast before waking me up ...yes after 9:00!!! I love sleeping in, it is pretty much my favorite thing to do. With an 18 month old in the house that rarely happens.

No it is not my birthday, no it is not our anniversary. Yes it is a day when he should be stressed and I should be the one cooking him breakfast (finals week). What a sweet husband! I hope all of you are this lucky. Thanks Riley, love ya!

7 comments:

Chris and Sue Knight said...

I've noticed from the start that he was selfless and loved to serve. Your are very lucky!! You are awesome Riley. Good luck on finals.
Mom Knight

Chris and Sue Knight said...

dude riley u rock man!
z

The Heiner's said...

What a sweet, sweet hubby you got there Savannah! Lucky girl you! Yes, Im one of the lucky/blessed one's too! So grateful for my bubby too!

Janda said...

What a sweet heart!!!
this is what Kenny said to Riley "come on dude,stop making the rest of us look bad" :)
Are you guys coming to AZ for Christmas????

Lant Family said...

That is so nice of Riley--I wonder if JJ read this because yesterday when I woke up he offered to make me hashbrowns? Maybe Riley gave him an idea or some motivation. I am glad you got some good sleep and a yummy breakfast.

Susan said...

Tell Riley he needs to give an Elder's quorum lesson on how to treat your wife!

Cleona said...

A little bird told me that you guys are in Texas. Where are you? Email and let me know if you will be in the Dallas area. Have a great Christmas! You have a very sweet husband and your little girl is darling. Love ya, Cleo

who's checking