Monday, January 12, 2009

Duck?

Between when Rhylan wakes up from her nap and before Riley gets home from school, Rhylan and I get pretty board. Today I couldn't really think of anything to do so at about 4:00 we headed out for a drive. We went to the park in hopes of seeing ducks to feed fruit loops... no luck. They must have all gone MORE south for the winter... I thought we were south here in Mississippi. I guess not enough. But I was glad to get some fun pictures of her on the dock. She was so cute all she kept saying was duck? duck? She was pretty disappointed.




5 comments:

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAA!!! That last one is another psycho baby moment! I love it! Possibly one of my favorite pics of her ever! PS tell rhylan thanks for the great dinner she fed me on the web cam!

R and A Lambert said...

If you're ever in need of ducks, they're all over the place at our apartment complex! You're always welcome to come over. They will come right up to you when they see you hoping for food.

Chris and Sue Knight said...

Awesome! thanks for the new pics. Dad

RiChArd and MeReDitH said...

Sav, Rhylan is so cute. You know who she looks like in that last photo...she totally looks like Zac!!! Don't you think? Of course a more feminine version of him...you prob looked just like her! Anyways, just wanted to let you know!

Julie said...

Savannah - she is beautiful and so are you!!! I think she looks just like you! I loved reading what you are up to and am way excited to be friends again - YAY!! So how to you like Mississippi?? How long have you been there? Did you live in Provo at all or am I just smoking crack?

who's checking