Saturday, January 17, 2009

Going to the Eye Ball

Well tonight is the Eye Ball (remember--optometry school). I am pretty excited to actually get dressed up for a fancy date! Riley and I go on dates of course but I never feel the need to wear a dress for the occasion, just my best jeans and fancy shirt. I didn't really have a cocktail dress to wear and so my friend Margaret let me raid her closet to find the perfect dress. But I still needed shoes to wear, so today we went out shopping and I found these cute shoes:

And then I got these for FREE! Lucky, when we got there, they announced over the intercom that the buy one get one free deal on clearance womens' dress shoes was only going on for 8 more min. Together the shoes would have been over $75 dollars but I got them both for $20.00.

1 comment:

Hasegawa Crew said...

Okay love the shoes, you are a woman after my own heart! Hee hee.

who's checking