Saturday, January 3, 2009

Our Warm Christmas!

We headed to Riley's family's new house in Dallas TX for Christmas this year! It was a new place for us but all of Riley's family was there so we had a great time. Here is Rhylan and Riley Christmas morning (She wouldn't pose by herself in front of the tree)



Rhylan loved her new tea set. I think she got almost everyone in the house to play with it,with her.
Her is Rhylan with her only cousin Jackson, and Uncle Nelson.
After she opened this food, she didn't want to open anything else!

Here she is feeding her Elmos french fries!! She also got this little table and chairs which she LOVES.Later we took some family pictures.
The weather was so nice while we where there that we actually took the Dart train/trolly to the zoo. I wore T-shirt and jeans all day!

9 comments:

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

I love all the pictures! The house looks very nice. My favorite picture is the one with Rhylan and Riley both drinking out of the cups! Looks like you guys had fun!!

Chris and Sue Knight said...

Awesome pictures guys! cutest baby ever!(so far) Love, Dad

Lant Family said...

Looks like fun! Rhylan got so many fun toys. Your hair is so cute, when did you get it cut?

Chris and Sue Knight said...

I love the tea party with her daddy. The family picture on the stairs is really nice too. Can't wait to see you. Mom

Cleona said...

I am glad to see you took the train to the Zoo! I didn't think you would. It was so nice to see you, too bad you had to leave.

Hasegawa Crew said...

I love the pics, especially the tea party with daddy how awesome was that. Also wanted to say congratulations on the baby how very exciting for you both. I hope that you feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

I like your hair!

Erin said...

Here's a compliment for your mother in law... I was looking at the family picture on the stairs and I saw the dad, then I thought that his sister to the left of his dad is really cute. I looked at the rest of the family and thought, oh no, what happened to his mom? Seriously - could not find her in the picture. Then I finally realized that the girl I thought was a sister was the mom! Haha.

Susan said...

How fun! I wish it was warm enough to wear T-shirts here!
Good choice in Christmas gifts - It's SO cute to watch little girls play tea party! It's one of my favorites to play with Caroline.

who's checking