Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Sweet and Sassy!

Well Rhylan had a special day! I took her to go get her first professional hair cut. She was so excited. I took her to this CUTE place my friend went to. It was called Sweet and Sassy. Inside everything was covered in flowers, butterflies, glitter, and PINK. Hannah Montana music and everything girly!! She loved it right away. She got to sit in a perfect size chair, and watch Nemo during the cut. She held so still. Afterward, she got glitter sprayed in her hair, cupcake scent sprayed in her hair and a pretty sucker! And she got a glitter star on her cheek. She was all business during the cut and all smiles after! I really like it. Well I think her bangs are really short and rather blunt but they will grow out...soon I hope.






5 comments:

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

She looks so cute! I love it!

Lant Family said...

very cute! She looks so grown up with her new haircut.

Margaret Pratt said...

SO cute! Did you cry when they cut her hair? Might sound crazy but I was caught off guard and cried when they cut Mary's!

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

I showed Mauricio and he LOVES it! He thinks she is so cute with her cut!

The Heiner's said...

I love it too Savannah! It fits her. How fun that you took her to a place just for girls. So cute!

who's checking