Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving break




Riley had the whole week off for Thanksgiving so, we drove to Dallas to see his family. We had a great time with them. Here is a photo journal of our trip! Just kidding. But you know me, I took too many pictures. I hate looking back and seeing that I didn't get one pic of Riley's dad Mark. Oops!! Sorry, and this one of Markee is the only one I got of her. I did get several of my favorite 2 year old.

During our trip Rhyaln:
Played with Markee all day long!

Snuggled with Gammy C

Played with her new Christmas present from Papa and Gammy C.

Watched Dora with Rosco.

Played dress-up with Markee. {She wore this dress 3 days in a row. It was a battle to get her to take it off to go to bed. It didn't help that papa said she could wear it to bed:)}

Tried out her new stroller on a walk.


Here are my two little Thanksgiving Pumpkins!



Gracin is so photogenic!! Look at that sweet face. He even had a special hair-do for his first Thanksgiving.
Gracin did his fair share of snuggling too.

6 comments:

Colette said...

Thank you so much for coming and visiting us. It meant so much to us. Love you guys!

Rachel said...

I'm glad you got to spend Thanksgiving with family. It really looks like Gracin is as big as Rhylan! Maybe he is just a couple of inches shorter, and that is it! That picture of you and Rhylan together must just melt your heart! It is sooo sweet! You look really good too, by the way!

Margaret Pratt said...

I love photo journals and tend to post them myself :) Looks like you had a wonderful time! Gracin is so photogenic! I bet Rhylan loves her Christmas presents they look like just what she would want! Good thing you had a van to bring it all home in! We missed you!

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

Played with her Christmas present in her PANTIES! I love pantie pictures, they are the best! Looks like you guys had a great time! In the one of Gracin being photogenic his mouth looks EXACTLY like Riley's!

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

OH MY GOODNESS! I just looked at the cheerleader one again and it is YOU! I don't mean oh she looks a lot like you, no it could have been a picture of little(haha) you! WOW

Chris and Sue Knight said...

oh what a cute little guy you have. He is beautiful. Yes, ditto on the cheerleader comment from Tiffany. I like photo journals as well, never too many for me.

who's checking