Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I LOVE YOU EXERSAUCER!!









Well I put Gracin in the ExerSaucer for the first time over the weekend it was a big hit!! He can't sit in it for too long, he gets tired. But, he loves being able to stand and see what is going on. I used this thing so much with Rhylan. It has to be my #1 favorite baby gear (besides car seat and crib duh). I am so excited to get to use this more often.

Yes, he is way too young to use it but, Rhylan used it early and she turned out ok :) The funny thing is, Rhylan's legs wouldn't even reach the bottom I guess he is a tall boy.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I put Grady in our exersaucer for the first time about a month ago. So don't feel bad, you're not the only one who does things a little early. I still have to shove a blanket in the seat with him to keep him stabilizied! Grady loves the exersaucer too (and so do I), but now I think he is starting to get really frusterated that he can't get all of those tasty looking toys into his mouth!

who's checking