Wednesday, November 18, 2009

day 6 and day 7

Potty training is going GREAT!!
Yesterday (day 6) she only had 2 accidents. And both were pee trails to the bathroom. Then last night she woke up to use the potty at about 5 am and woke up later at 7:30ish and still had a dry diaper:)

Today (day 7) NO ACCIDENTS I repeat no accidents. We even went to Target for an hour and she stayed dry and used the potty when we got home. Then...this is the best part... about 10 min after we got home I was feeding Gracin when I hear "I need to go poo poo!" I tell her to go to the bathroom. She said "already did!" Sure enough she had gone poo poo in the Froggy potty ALL BY HERSELF. There was none in her panties none on the floor. This was the best day!!

Yeah Rhylan...Yeah Savannah!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Congratulations both of you! That's awesome! You'll have to share your secrets when I see you again. Oh, and I laughed out loud when I read Rhylan's conversation with the Nativity people.

Carly said...

YAY!!!! Rhylan is such a big girl!! going all by herself! Way to go honey!!

Brittany H said...

WAY TO GO! So now, how about a post about how you've done it?! I'm sure all of use with kids under 2 would love your insight!!!

who's checking