Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Oh Rhylan...



My mom sent Rhylan a play Nativity set yesterday. I told her the Christmas story with the set and then let her play. She understood that the angel told the shepherd to go see Jesus. She started by having Baby Jesus all alone, and each person had to talk to the angel before they could so see the Baby! Here is what I heard:

Angel: "Do you wana see Baby Jesus?"
Shepherd: "Sure"
Angel: "He over there."
Shepherd: "I'm all done seeing Baby Jesus, I wana go the pet store"
Joseph: "I wana go pet store too"
Shepherd: "Wana go pet store, king?"

4 comments:

RiChArd and MeReDitH said...

That is too cute! She must like the pet store. I love it!

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

Oh Riley you have taught this girl well! Jesus FIRST then pet store! Precious just precious!

Chris and Sue Knight said...

The holiday picture is really cool.
Send us a copy, Your dad can't put in on the desktop. Glad shes enjoying the set.

Brittany H said...

So cute! I think it's amazing she understood the story. What a smart little girl! Oh and to answer your question, I got the bath toy at Gordmans.

who's checking