Monday, November 16, 2009

What did you do?

Potty training is not going well.

Yes she pee's in the potty... only when I put her there. And I put her there often every 30-40 min. She has only volunteered to go 3 times in the last 5 days!!! We go through wet panties like crazy, I'm talking 5-6 a day!! Every single time she has gone "poo poo" it has been in her panties. She does however go to the bathroom and sit on the potty after she poops? She loves her potty treats and stickers after she goes!

Tell me what you did to make this work for you. I am open to all tricks

2 comments:

Angi Gerrie said...

Just stick with it! That is the best thing I can really say. It took Deakon a full 7 days before we went one day without any accidents (mind you, peeing accidents) The pooping part probably took another week before he had it down well. After day 4 or 5 he just got it, plus we started letting him pick new treats every time we went to the store to keep him interested. I also only had in in diapers at night so he wouldn't get confused during the day. After 2 weeks we took him off of diapers at night because they started giving him a rash and he was holding it all night anyway. Good luck!!!

Rachel said...

I can't really give you any advice on potty training seeing as how I've never done it, but from everything I hear it sounds like your problems are pretty normal. Keep it up! We're going to Disneyland in January, so my plan is to to wait til after that trip to start potty training Luke.
You're so lucky that you won that dress for Rhylan. I bet she loves it! Love the dress pics. The first one is my favorite!

who's checking