Friday, November 13, 2009

a little bit of catch up

Rhylan has the flu and Gracin has an ear infection!
You too?!
It seems everyone has sick kids. So I haven't blogged in a while but here are some pictures of us lately.

Rhylan and I made this cute little turkey, she loves to make crafts... I wonder where she gets that from?

Gracin played in his exersauser, these smiles were because I was talking to him not because he loves that toy so much.


We went to a neighborhood fall fest, and Rhylan got to meet her first fire truck. It was pretty cool.







AND last but not lease I started potty training Rhylan. This will be day 2, wish me luck. I think she looks so cute in her panties. I just went in her room to get her up for the day and she had already taken the liberty to remove her diaper and put on panties!! I guess she likes them. Rhylan must think they have super powers to do these jumps!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Yes me too! Luke had the flu last week. It was hard for me to spend almost an entire week indoors! I love the collage of Gracin's smiles! I think I need to do more crafts with Luke. I admire your craftiness!

Lant Family said...

That little Turkey looks familiar :) We made that last year. Good Luck with potty training and getting the kids healthy. Luckily we have managed to be healthy for over a week--cross our fingers we keep it up for the holiday break.

The Heiner's said...

Yay! Good luck in potty training! :) Can't believe how BIG that boy is! He's so dang cute! Can't be in this family and have a skinny baby can we?! Hey, I went private on my blog. If you send me your email address I will invite you. andreaheiner@cox.net

who's checking