Thursday, November 5, 2009

Sometimes I feel like...


Does anybody else get excited about giant bugs and catch them in a jar for their little entomologist?

Before I had Rhylan I would have run screaming from this HUGE bug I caught for her yesterday. But now because she loves bugs I find myself not as afraid. In the last 3 days we have caught two bugs to keep for a little bit in jars! One was a spider! She loves looking at them and showing daddy what we did, when he gets home from school.

We remembered to let him go before he died.

6 comments:

Angi Gerrie said...

GROSS! I might just die if Deakon makes me put bugs in jars... well, ok, I guess you do things for your kids that you wouldn't normally do.

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

Yeah I am going to go with GROSS as well! I can hardly kill teeny tiny spiders let alone catch them. But hey go you!

Heidi Joncas said...

Hello Fellow Blogger :)

I am trying to win a stroller and I need your votes! Can you help me?
All you have to do is click on the link:

http://www.classymommy.com/giveaway_new/contest2/vote.php?contest=mutsy_transporter&name=Heidi

Find my name (Heidi Joncas) and vote!

Then spread the word! Blog it, tweet it, forward it and facebook it. I would really appreciate the help.

Thanks!
Heidi

PS
Gross! Those bugs are huge! I love the pictures of your kids in the Big sister, Little brother shirts. They are so cute!

Rachel said...

I have to admit that I still run the other way from bugs! Maybe I should give catching them a try if Luke would like it. Anyways, I hope you're able to get the camera you want. My camera has to be my favorite thing I've ever purchased.

Carly said...

DUDE!! the picture of steve keeps changing!!! thats freakin me out ha. ps the picture of Rhylan just staring at the bug is so cute haha

Pierce Family said...

The things we do for our kids. I hope you "forgot" to let the spider go before he died. Whenever Eric sees a bug he catches it and puts it in a jar to examine... I wish he would just squish them!

who's checking