Sunday, January 8, 2012

Big Boy Bed



I have been putting this off as long as I could. I knew he would never take a nap again once he was out of the crib. But he started jumping in his bed. We started to think about it and realized that 30+ lbs jumping up and down can't be good for that crib. We are gonna need it in a few months:) So he started sleeping with a twin mattress on the floor... because he would roll right off the bed otherwise. It has worked out okay. We hear him jumping and being wild for about 30 min before he crashes at night. And he hasn't taken a nap in it yet:( but I am not giving up on that. I just can't get him to settle down enough to stay in there. He is pretty proud of himself in the morning for being a BIG BOY!!

1 comment:

Colette said...

i wish we were closer...I picked up a free toddler bed that Gracin would love. I don't know how I could get it to you.

who's checking