Saturday, January 7, 2012

Sweet Rhylan

I sure love this girl. I try and tell her every day as many times as I can how much I adore her. I know there are times I am not so patient with her, sometimes I could be a better mom, but she loves me anyway. She is s smart, she loves learning new things, loves math, loves science and learning about animals. She has a new love for letters. She asks how to spell words all day and carries around a pen and note cards. She is wonderful at sharing. She lets Gracin play with her new toy she got from Santa everyday even if he is not very nice about it. She is funny. One of her self made jobs of our family is making anyone laugh. Or make them happy. If I am ever sad she is the first one to come to me and try and make me feel good. She is so thoughtful. She is always making presents or pictures for people. Just today she spent an hour drawing a picture for her primary teacher she hasn't even met yet. Her she is my beautiful little Rhylan.







2 comments:

Justin, Jessica, Kyleigh & Mason said...

She is so cute!!!

The Sullengers said...

I love these pics - and couldn't we all be better moms? If only we all knew each others deep dark moments, we'd all feel better about ourselves :)

who's checking