Saturday, July 14, 2012

5 years

May 30, 2012
Our moving truck was supposed to come on Rhylan's birthday, but it was a day late.  So instead we decided to go have some fun for her birthday.  I gave her several options of something fun to do, she choose go see a movie.  We invited her friend Carissa to join us.


This is one silly girl, we sure love her around here.  I can't believe she is 5.

After dinner we went and got ice cream at Baskin Robins, her favorite place to eat:)
Rhylan is one smart girl, she can't wait to go to kindergarten.  I am sure going to miss her but I know she will love it.  She is so social, she will make friends easy and always have a person to talk to.  She is so smart and quick to learn new things that I know she will just soak it all in.  She is so funny, I know her teacher will love her to pieces.  She is a little tenderhearted, I am worried about her feelings being hurt on the playground.  She is small, I am worried that kids will tease her about that (trust me I know!)  So many things are coming her way and she is ready for all of them--I might not be.

Around the house she is helpful, often times she will do a chore I never asked her to do.  She loves to help in anyway she can when it comes to Hazel.  She is constantly trying to create something. In our new house I have her an entire large kitchen drawer to keep all her art stuff inside.  She really liked that idea.  She also is a great dancer and singer.  Her imagination is limitless and she had a great sense of humor.  Rhylan is our little ray of happy sunshine.

5yr old interview:

Favorites: 
Toy-Ponies
Movie-Puss in Boots
Color-Violet
Song- I am a Child of God
Place to go- Park
Animal- Macaw
Princess- Sleeping Beauty
Snack- Crackers
Drink-Red juice
Breakfast- Toast and cereal
Thing to do with Mom- Play animals
Thing to do with Dad- Wrestle
Thing to do with Gracin- Play cars
Thing to do with Hazel- Make her smile
Way to help Mom- Help get up
Thing to do outside- Play with chalk
Game-Candy Land
Book- Olivia
Holiday-Spring
Lunch- Turkey sandwich with pickles
Dinner-Peaches and chips and hotdogs
Fruit- Cherries
Outfit-Pink and purple...these pants (purple) and this kitty shirt (pink)
What do you want to be when you grow up- Be a doctor with animals

No comments:

who's checking