Friday, July 6, 2012

I have a problem!!! I have finally run out of free space on my blogs!!! So instead of paying a monthly fee I started a new blog. It took me 4 years to fill all my space the last time so it should be a while again before I have to make a new one. But, I also thought it was kind of fitting that I start a new blog to start our new phase of life!! Anyways, if you check my blog and still want to see more exciting happenings in our life please leave a comment here with your e-mail. The new blog isn't private yet but I will make it private soon. PLEASE LEAVE ME YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS so I can invite you to the new blog. For now you can check it out here: http://williamsonfamily2012.blogspot.com/

10 comments:

Rachel said...

rachelbelle426@hotmail.com

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

lovely_leia@hotmail.com and yes I AM a stalker, but add me anyways!

Ginny said...

ginnymoses@gmail.com

jackolson said...

jackolson@telusplanet.net

Watt Family said...

Ashleydwatt@hotmail.com

Justin, Jessica, Kyleigh & Mason said...

bamagrl80@hotmail.com

The Sullengers said...

I would love an invited

carasullenger at yahoo

R and A Lambert said...

just left a comment on your facebook about the blog you might want to try. if not, we want another invite too!

amy.leaker@gmail.com

Skylar & Chanell said...

squeaks125@gmail.com

Brittany H said...

I'd love an invite! heinerfam at gmail

BTW - So excited you finally got your stuff!!!!

who's checking