Saturday, July 14, 2012

Hazel's Blessing

May 26, 2012
We decided to give Hazel a Name and a Blessing at my parents house while we were in Arizona.  My parents' would not be able to travel to St. George to come for the blessing and Riley's parents fly free.  They would have had to fly to Vegas and rent a car anyways if we blessed her in St. George.  So why not fly to Phoenix and rent a car?  It was perfect.  My dad is bishop in his ward so, he just transferred our records into his ward for the week.  Another special benefit, my brother was ordained an Elder and received the Melchizedek Priesthood the night before, so this was his first blessing he was able to help with.

Lots of family was already in town for graduation, so we had great support.



My best friend from high school came with her family too!!




Four Generations









No comments:

who's checking