Thursday, July 4, 2013

Instagram unload

She thinks she's taking a nap in my bed.
Looking cool in her shades while watching sister shred it up at the skate park.
I can always count on Hazel to help clean up… or destroy.
My sweet little buddy.
Superhero day at Bookmans book club.
I handed her the bottle, she went all by herself, grabbed the pillow off Gracin's bed and got comfy.
Mini Mike Wazowski
Super Why.
This happened so fast. That is a clean baby straight from the bath, and that is peanut butter all over the floor.
Riley and I were able to go to the Mesa Temple one day.
Then on the way out from the temple, we passed my old roommate Anne. I hadn't seen her in six years. It was wonderful!

There was a week or so when Hazel was afraid of the big bathtub. This became our morning routine.
Hazel is a little gecko.
There she is again with the blanket on her head.
Morning dance party at the Williamson house.
Hazel sharing her frosting spoon with her brother.
Pretty much my favorite picture right now
There is no way she got this muddy all by herself.  I'm suspecting foul play.
Paint balling in the back yard, daddy is the best.
My two smarties made the sentences all by themselves. It's easy to tell who's is who's.
A beautiful desert sunset --no editing.
Riley and I after our walk through on our new house.

3 comments:

Brittany H said...

I loved all these pics - such a fun peak into the everyday! And the house looks like it is coming along! I'm so excited for you!

Jill said...

Oh man...the peanut butter mishap will probably be one of those moments where you can look back and laugh :) Very exciting that your house is coming together!

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

I love all of these! That little Hazel bug is too cute! I love the one of her in the swimming suit cleaning up....and of course naked peanut butter baby!

who's checking