Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Zoo water

That day we went to the zoo, we stopped here first.  This is a little splash park inside the zoo.  I made the kids get all wet before we started our hot walk around the zoo that morning. To my surprise, it was Rhylan who was the child getting the most wet while Gracin stood back.  That is total opposite of what normally happens at water parks.  Gracin was happy to push the button and squirt anyone who crossed his path --see the evil laugh below!  And Hazel just walked around, sometimes getting went sometimes not.  She was just happy to be out of the stroller.







(And apparently I had accidentally had a filter on my camera when I shot these with my phone!!  I didn't realize I had selected it until we got home and I was looking through them.  Oh well it looks neat.)

1 comment:

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

I like the look of the filter. Fun that there is a splash pad at the zoo

who's checking