Friday, September 20, 2013

Gracin's birthday

Gracin turned 4 years old in July.  He had a great day playing with all his new toys and getting lots of attention.  We later went goofy golfing as a family to celebrate.  Gracin is really loving boy.  He never forgets to give kisses and hugs.  He always lets you know how he feels.  He is usually really mad or REALLY happy.  He has extreme emotions.  All day during his birthday he kept saying over and over "I love my birthday, I love my birthday!!!" or I love my superman cake!! or I love my Iron Man scooter!!  He spend most of his day scooting around the house and playing pirates.  We sure love this boy:)  I tried to do an interview with him but his answers were always "all of them."  Whats your favorite color? All of them! Whats your favorite food? cake, um all of them! Whats your favorite movie? All of them!! Seriously he is easy to please.













No comments:

who's checking