Friday, September 13, 2013

Rhylan's super day

Hello Savannah!

I just wanted to let you know, which I am sure Rhylan has informed you, that she was our second student to move her clip up to the "Pink Outstanding" behavior! I do not make it easy for the kiddos to get there, it is very special. Students that are having consistently good behavior, working above expectations, super helpers, and making kind choices on a daily basis make it to the pink spot....and Rhylan did so today. She is a joy to have in class, and  made a good example for the rest of her classmates. She was SO excited to move to pink, the look on her face was priceless :)

I am very proud of her and wanted to share with you! Have a great night!

Ms. Vartola

2 comments:

Brittany H said...

Yay! Go Rhylan! That is such a big accomplishment! I bet you are one happy/proud mamma!

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

That's awesome! Go Rhylan! Go pink or go home :)

who's checking