Thursday, November 14, 2013

Grand Central Station

Grand Central Station was celebrating its 100 year!  It was a beautiful building.  I had never really been on a train before this trip.  It was amazing to see all the train schedules lit up on the walls and so many people buying tickets!  That just isn't something we see here in the west.


This was also where I rode my first subway!  It was so cheap, that's how we got from place to place when it was too far to walk.  I was pretty excited.  They really aren't scary at all.  But they are confusing, thank goodness Colette had done it before or I would probably still be there trying to figure it out.  I didn't even get too claustrophobic, and we only saw 1 crazy person the whole trip-- and she was CRAZY!!!








1 comment:

Jill said...

I am so happy you were able to go on such a fun trip and experience new things. I haven't been to NYC since I had kids :) Riley is AWESOME for planning everything...very impressive!!!!

who's checking