Thursday, February 19, 2009

How well do you know your husband?


I saw this on my cousin’s blog and was excited to have something new to post about, I know you are all getting sick of Rhylan J/K. But it is kind of nice for me to talk about something new. I love bragging about my husband. We will see when he gets home how right I was!

1) He's sitting in front of the tv. What is on the screen? The Office or George Lopez

2) You're out to eat...what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Italian

3) What's one food he doesn't like? V8 Juice

4) You go out to eat...what does he order to drink? Root Beer or some fun fruity drink (raspberry lemonade)

5) Where did he go to High School? Oh man I don’t know the name of it. But it was in Crossfield AB

6) What size shoe does he wear? Oh, 9? I could just go cheat and look at his shoes

7) If he was to collect anything, what would it be? candy

8) What's his favorite type of sandwich? BLT

9) What would he eat every day if he could? cereal

10) What's his favorite cereal? He loves so many! Honeycomb, sugar crisp

11) What would he never wear? A Speedo

12) What's his favorite sports team? Calgary Flames

13) Who did he vote for? Uh…he can’t vote yet (still Canadian)

14) Who is his best friend? Me. He also loves his brother in laws Mauricio and Zak

15) What's something you do that he wishes you didn't do? Leave dishes all around the house

16) What is his heritage? He is ¼ Swedish

17) You bake him a cake for his bday...what kind of cake is it? German chocolate

18) Did he play sports in high school? Basket ball, volleyball, soccer, track

19) What could he spend hours doing? Playing the Wii, Watching Lost, Hanging out at a pet store

20) What's one unique talent he has? He is so smart (books and life.) Just ask anyone, he has an unlimited source of facts in his head, go ahead ask him!

5 comments:

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

That last one is my favorite! It is so true. There have been many times that Mauricio and I have been wondering something and we say, "lets just ask Riley" He always knows!

Angi Gerrie said...

I love this one... I might just have to steal it. Don't be surprised if you see it on our blog soon.

I love all of the crafts- Rhylan has definitely passed Deakon with her skills. Where do you get all of your ideas? I need some!

Angi Gerrie said...

Thank you so much for the website. I love her ideas!!!

Chris and Sue Knight said...

Yeap, that all sounds like Riley. Hope they were right. We like to brag about him too. mom

Chris and Sue Knight said...

He that a really good looking pic of Riley. Handsome devil!!!! mom

who's checking