Monday, February 16, 2009

Pizza Cafe

First: Make sure your apron is on! Then add the sauce.
Next: Add cut up string cheese.
Next: Add cut up ham lunch meat.
After that put the pizzas on a pan.
Now COOK, wow!
Enjoy!
Devour your yummy creation.
Today I decided to have Rhylan help me make lunch. It worked very well, she really loves to have an excuse to wear her new apron (of course she can wear it without an excuse too--she wore it all day yesterday). I think she also likes to eat food she made. This worked nicely because they were only in the oven 8-10 min so she didn't forget about them. As you can see she ate almost the whole thing. Now that I know this works maybe I will try to sneak some puree veggies in the sauce or something!

1 comment:

Carly said...

hahahaha thats sweet! She is so cute. lol look at her all proud of herself. THAT A GIRL!!! haha that pan is bigger than she is!

who's checking