Saturday, May 16, 2009

At the lake-- oh and 30 down only 10 to go!!!!!!!!!!!!

The other night we went to a lake down here only 15-20 min away. We had a picnic dinner and just hung out. Rhylan really loves her friends and the outdoors so she was in heaven. (she also loves chocolate cake...see her face)



Here we are! The lake is behind, it is pretty big...I'm from Arizona anything bigger than a pond seems huge to me! This seems like a neat place we can come to again and again. Maybe we will come camping here soon or wait until summer and come play at the beach.

OH and here is the parade of the pregos! We are all in the same ward and all of our husbands are first years at SCO. It is pretty funny, but we are excited to all have little kids the same age. Those three girls are all nine months pregnant and I am only 7. Those two months in between are going to be torture!

I AM 30 WEEKS ALONG NOW! ONLY 10 MORE TO GO! That doesn't sound so bad, right?

1 comment:

Lant Family said...

Hopefully the last 10 will fly by! I bet it will because you are always busy in the summer. Why do I feel like I look so big and I don't feel that big? Oh well, you guys should come swim with us this week for SURE. I will have to give you a call and you can come over. It is cloes on monday for cleaning and I will look at the weather and see what day looks good.

who's checking