Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The Pool Is OPEN!

Well I found out that our pool opened a little early...TODAY! So of course I put nap time aside and went swimming. Sure the water was a little cold at first but refreshing after about 1 min. I just had to take a pic with my phone and show everyone how excited I am. Rhylan and I are going to spend many many hot days here the next 2 months!

P.S. If any of you ever want to come swimming with us, don't hesitate to ask we would love the company--and I think we are going to make this part of our daily routine!

3 comments:

Lant Family said...

Yeah! You guys will love it, I know you will especially. We are planning on swimming tomorrow . JJ drives tomorrow but if you guys want to come over here and join us we would love it.

Lant Family said...

Oh and you know the whole month of August we will be coming to your pool to swim since we wont have one anymore :)

Macie said...

I want to come! Too bad we don't live close to you guys. Eva & I have been swimming lots too. I love summer.

who's checking